Tuning pods that control resonances and allow for better driver integration.
Results in imaging and dynamic improvement.
Why couple with spikes when the claw acoustically decouples the speaker on any surface?
- Can be used with or without ball bearing, depending on surface.
- The unique geometric shape breaks up surface standing waves and controls surface resonance.
- Machined from solid aluminum
Tribe Angled Bracket
- All steel construction
- Rubberized finish allows for advanced resonance dissipation
- 2 inch (50 mm) depth for elegant integration
- A wide range of angle 0 to 30 degree
- Can be mounted horizontally and vertically with flexible mounting points
- Available for all models
- Easily installed with velcro tabs
Tribe Stand Designed by Totem
- Extruded aluminum frame
- Powder-coated silver finish
- Elegant tempered glass base – ½ inch (12mm) thick for excellent resonance control
- 2 sets of decoupling spikes; rubber for hardwood and metal for carpet
- Fully concealed wire integration
- Variable height adjustable; accommodates all listening heights ideal for all Tribe ONWALL models
The Sinew offers an unparalleled medium across which a signal can ride and pass through with no added coloration or loss of any kind.
Tying it all together…
- Twisted pair (14-gauge multi stand) black and white.
- Linearized oxygen-free silver plated conductors.
- Thick tight Teflon, dielectric shielding makes it impervious to damage and oxidization. Can be run long distances -in-wall and around room.
- Thin enough to be easily accommodated in most rooms.
- Great extension in both high and low frequencies.
- Economical yet one of the best performers out there
- No capacitance buildup
- Excellent spatial ability.
- Wiring is FT4 rated
Urth Power Block
The ultimate power block. The URTH will satisfy the most demanding power requirements. Amplifiers, subs, cross overs or any audio component will benefit from URTH’s quality components.
- Lower noise floor
Urth Power Cord
The ultimate power cord. The URTH will satisfy the most demanding power requirements. Amplifiers, subs, cross overs or any audio component will benefit from URTH’s quality components.
- Lower noise floor